The Contest

a real-time account of many a poorly thought-out contest.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

loSt

I am most certainly suffering both physically as well as mentally. Unlike the Seinfeld episode where George finds his genius in abstinence and Evan's certain bull-shittery, my mind is totally distract. I can't work, or enjoy my free time, I'd be making out with volleyball girls, but I seem to have landed one as a senior in high school.

I thought long and hard (pun not intended to be so not funny) about staying in through this weekend, just because I'm in so deep already, and there's now way I'm ever doing this again. I have concluded that that's just stupidity talking.

Right now I have a glass of bourbon on the rocks and I'm watching baseball. Masturbation is just healthier. Later I might have a cigarette.

Sidenote: Stanely Sharp Shooter Stapler weakest man commercial = good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home